CAPR-STYLE LTD. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CAPR-STYLE LTD. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 2013.
We are committed to complying with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and have published this guide to help you understand how and why CAPR-STYLE LTD. collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are.
You can access our Website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. However, when you register at capr-style.com you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself, just because we want to get to know you better.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information so that we can process and fulfil your order and notify you of your order status:
- – name and title
- – contact information address,
- – post code
- – telephone number
- – email address.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- – Process your orders
- – Manage your account – see also “Use of credit reference agency information”.
- – Internal record keeping.
- – We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- – We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- – We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information or email address to third parties for marketing purposes unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may contact you for marketing purposes by email, mail or telephone with relevant offers to you. However, strict rules regarding the confidentiality of security of your information are in place to safeguard it.
Use of Credit Reference Agency Information and sharing of credit information.
For security purposes we can carry out searches with credit reference agencies if we cannot collect payment from you and we have deliver your order and further searches may be carried out before deciding whether to accept orders and/or grant further credit.
The agencies record these searches.
We may also use your information for payment recovery or fraud and debt tracing. We will pass on details of defaulting accounts to debt collection agencies.
For details of the Credit Reference Agencies that we receive information from and share information with write to email@example.com quoting “Security and Privacy Enquiry-Credit Reference Agencies”
Disclosure of the information we collect.
We use information about you for purposes other than the provision of a website shopping facility. As a result we may disclose your information to:
- – Credit Reference Agencies – for more information see above.
- – Fraud Prevention and Detection Agencies
- – Legal and debt recovery representatives for debt collection and debtor tracing purposes.
- – Reputable companies to fulfil your order or process your data on our behalf.
- – In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business).
Please be aware that if we are requested, by the police or any other regulatory or Government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, to provide your information and/or use your information, we are entitled to do so.
Keeping in touch with you.
We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to this site. If you decide you do not want us to contact you, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Unsubscribe” You may continue to receive mailings which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your request is being dealt with.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at our Head Office, address listed below in Contact Us section, or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Data travel over the internet
The Internet is a global network – therefore there are cases where your data travels internationally, which may include places outside the European Union.
We want you to know that if you visit or shop with capr-style.com, you’re agreeing and authorising us to process data in this way. If in the unlikely event any personal information is lost whilst being transferring across the internet we are not liable for the information lost.
If you have any questions relating to this policy or the use by CAPR-STYLE LTD. of personal data please write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org or our Head Office:
26 Strachan Road, Edinburgh
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use the modern secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards. We don’t hold or store any of your credit card information due the payment is through Pay Pal Secure System or through direct bank transfer and we do not deal with payments at all.
If you are still not convinced about the safety of shopping online, but would like to enjoy the quality of capr-style clothing, please send us an email at email@example.com quoting “Request information” and provide your name and full address.
How to increase security
Internet shopping is becoming more and more popular and the overwhelming majority of transactions are quick, easy and trouble-free. We do everything we can to ensure your shopping experience is as safe and secure as possible.
However, there are a number of additional precautions you can take to increase security.
- – We recommend you always close down your Internet browser when you have finished shopping online, especially if you use a shared PC. This on many browsers will delete temporary Internet cookies from any sites you may have visited. If you wish to manually clear browser history most browsers offer this option, usually found in settings.
- – Never reveal your password to others. Keep your password as unique as possible and try not to choose obvious passwords, such as your name, partner’s name, or other personal information which could be easily obtained by a third party.
- – Avoid using the same password for numerous Internet sites.
Please note, CAPR-STYLE will NEVER ASK for personal details (if you didn’t contact us before) via email. If you do receive an email requesting this information, please contact our Customer Service on 07804 512186.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to enter another site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We use small text files called “cookies” which are placed on your computer’s hard drive, phone or other web enabled device to assist in providing a more customised website experience.
They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
You can opt-out of having cookies stored on your computer is to not browse this web site or to turn off cookies in your browser settings. It is possible to use this site without cookies if you are not a logged in user, however some features may be missed or not work as expected.
If you don’t want to allow cookies check the cookies opt-out box.
Once you agree (by not clicking the box of cookies use), the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
- – To allow you to securely sign in to your Account, so that you can use “My Account” features such as order information, making payments and order history.
- – To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
- – To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We use this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- – To distribute visitors to our site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
- – To offer suggested items informed on viewing habits
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised.
You can find more information about cookies at:
For a video about cookies visit: www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
Can I turn off cookies?
Please note that cookies can’t harm your computer. We don’t store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies.
Please note that cookies are computer specific, so if you log on to any site from a different computer, the cookie settings on that computer will apply.
To withdraw your consent, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer’s hard drive. For information on how to disable cookies, please consult the “Help” tab of your browser via the menu bar.
List of cookies we use
Here is a description of the different kind of cookies we use.
- – Essential cookies: These cookies allow you to use the basic functionality of our website. For example, browsing our products, ordering and paying for items, checking your account information and viewing your order history.
- – Performance cookies: They allow us to get to know how you use our website. They are used to analyse visitor information such as usage, visitor numbers and help us see how effective our advertising is and to understand what you like. We also use this information to help improve our website, make our marketing more relevant and improve the user experience.
- – Functionality cookies: They allow us to provide additional functionalities to the website, and will retain some settings information. Whilst not essential for the functionality of our site, they do enable extra features that should improve your shopping experience.
If you take the opportunity to ‘share’ our content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter – you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. Please note that we’re not responsible for the content of external websites.