When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete. All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If capr- style.com does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be dispatched.
All prices listed on capr-style.com are correct at the time of entering the information; however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices shown are with VAT.
No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and capr-style.com until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT and P&P) and usual delivery times.
You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
TO MAKE AN ORDER ONLINE
We’ve aimed to make this process as easy as possible. If you follow these steps, your desired clothing will be zooming its way to you in no time.
1. Find an item you want to buy
2. Choose the product size and colour
3. Then click Add to Bag to add the item to your Shopping basket
4. Once you’ve finished shopping, click on Shopping basket, or click the Go to
checkout button on each product page.
5. Once you reach the checkout screen, click the Checkout button
6. If you are an existing customer, please enter your username and password and click Checkout
7. If you’re a new customer, you’ll need to register your details. Registering makes it easier to place orders in the future. The online instructions will guide you through the registration process. You have the option to continue without registering, but you will still need to input your personal details.
8. Once you are logged in as either a new or existing customer, or have entered all relevant information, you will need confirm your delivery choice and then proceed to Payment.
9. Enter your payment details and click Confirm order.
10. You should see a message confirming your order has been placed and is being processed. An email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address.
Prices quoted are based on UK delivery. For non-UK deliveries local tax will apply and the price may be adjusted at check out.
capr-style.com accept most major credit/debit cards and you will be redirected to Pay Pal secure system, we don’t hold or store any of your card details.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Purchases from capr-style.com will be charged the day after the goods are dispatched.
OTHER PRODUCT COLOURS AND OPTIONS
Not all colour options of a product are displayed in full on the website. To view colour options:
- Open the product page for the item.
- You’ll see a product size and colour selection grid displaying a list of the colour options, sizes available and stock levels.
- Simply rollover or click on the colour name of the item (e.g. Navy, Red, Green) or on the coloured square directly next to the name to see the colour option for this product.
COLOUR SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE
Every care has been taken to use images that most accurately reflect the actual colour of garments. However, this is not an exact science and slight variations may occur due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc.
We cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour, within reason, between the image and the actual product.
HOW TO CHOOSE SIZES
Use our size charts to get the exact measurements of all our clothing. There’s one for Children, one for Women and one for Men and you’ll find a link on the info page. You can also check the dimensions of each garment on the measurements tabs on the product page.
IF YOU ARE BETWEEN SIZES (10-11, 13-14, ETC)
It really depends on the individual item that you’re interested in, we encourage to check the exact garment measurements for each individual item are listed on the product pages. If in doubt, contact us for help at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “sizes”, we will be happy to help.
CHARGES FOR YOUR ORDER
We only process orders that are already payed for , and for those that pay via Bank transfer. We only dispatch the products after we have received the money on our Bank Account or through Pay Pal.
Just order online at our website or write us at email@example.com quoting international order. We charge everything in UK pounds, so you may want to work out the exchange rate. We cannot guarantee the exchange rate at the point your order is processed and account charged will be the same as at the point the order was placed. It’s also worth bearing in mind that local import duties may be payable on receipt of goods.
ADDING ITEMS TO ORDERS PLACED EARLIER THE SAME DAY
Once your order has been placed you are unable to add further items. However, if you place more than one order on the same day, you will only pay delivery for one. In the process of making your additional order please ensure you request free delivery in the special instructions/note box.
WHEN ARE YOUR PRICES VALID UNTIL?
Our online and catalogue prices are valid from 30th June 2017.
HOW TO CHECK STOCK OF ITEMS
By using the product size and colour selection grids found on each product page on the right hand side of the product page next to the main image should appear if the product is out of stock.
We cannot ensure permanent availability of all items, although we try our best. If something is out of stock, we’ll always give you the best information we can on anticipated delivery dates.
If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Stock levels’.
AVAILABILITY OF ITEMS
We advise customers there’s a chance that an item might not be available if there are fewer than three showing as “in-stock”. Although we do regular stock-takes and the level should be accurate, there is occasionally a small discrepancy. Human errors are sadly unavoidable in this area. We feel that it is important to warn customers about this at this stage rather than a few of them being disappointed (to say the least) later on.